|Please read the following information carefully.|
|1. Please complete all the information on the form. If a field must be left blank, please enter NA.|
|2. After submitting your registration, you will receive a message that your form has been sucessfully sent.|
|3. Add the registration fee to your shopping cart. Follow the checkout process to complete the registration|
|4. After completing the checkout process, return to the documentation page to download and print the required additional forms. Please complete these forms and return to us.|
|5. You will be notified of additional information pertaining to dates for tryouts as well as other important dates and events.|
|6. First time players must submit to us a copy of child's birth certificate and proof of residency in Coolbaugh Township.|
|7. Before submitting this registration, please read the Parent/Guardian Agreement at the end of this page.|
1. I/We, the parents/guardians of the above-named candidate for a position on a Little League team,hereby give my/our approval to participate in any and all Little League activities, including transportation to and from the activities.
2. I/We know that participation in baseball or softball may result in serious injuries and protective equipment does not prevent all injuries to players, and do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and
agree to hold harmless the local Little League, Little League Baseball, Incorporated, the organizers, sponsors, supervisors, participants, and persons transporting my/our child to and from activities from any
claim arising out of any injury to my/our child whether the result of negligence or for any other cause.
3. I/We agree to return upon request the uniform and other equipment issued to my/our child in as good conditions as when received except for normal wear and tear.
4. I/We agree that our child (candidate) may be required to try out for a team. If such does not attend at least 50 percent of the tryouts, local Board-of -Directors' approval is required for such candidate to be
placed on a team.
5. I/We understand that our child (candidate) may be chosen at anytime to play on a Major Division team, if he or she is of the correct age for such division as determined by the local league and Little League
Baseball. Declining to move up to such Major Division team will result in forfeiture of eligibility for the Major Division for the current season, and may be subject to further restrictions by the local league.
6. I/We agree to provide proof of legal residence (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated) and age. I/We understand that our child (candidate) must be eligible under the residence and age regulations of Little League Baseball, Incorporated, to participate in this
Local League, and that if any controversy arises regarding residence and/or age, the decision of the Charter Committee in Williamsport shall be final and binding. I/We further understand that if any participant on a Little League team does not qualify for participation in the league based on residence (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated) and/or
age, such participant and/or team on which he/she participates be found ineligible, and forfeit(s) and/or suspension of Tournament privileges may be decreed by action of the Charter Committee or Tournament Committee.
7. I/We will furnish a certified birth certificate of the above-named candidate to League Officials.